LEXINGTON, Ky. (Nov. 13, 2014) -- The NTRA congratulates the connections of all of the winners of Breeders’ Cup World Championship races and offers special thanks to those listed below who contributed to the NTRA Legislative Action Campaign through the ¼% Check-off and/or Foal programs during the past year.*
- Steve Asmussen, Trainer of Untapable, winner of the Distaff
- Bob Baffert, Trainer of Bayern, winner of the Classic
- Ken and Sarah Ramsey, Owners and Breeders of Bobby’s Kitten, winner of the Turf Sprint
- Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings, Breeder of Texas Red, winner of the Juvenile
- Winchell Thoroughbreds, Owner and Breeder of Untapable, winner of the Distaff
The NTRA also recognizes the 68 industry members, represented by 78 Breeders’ Cup entrants, who contributed to the Campaign over the same time period. Click here http://www.ntra.com/en/legislative/breeders-cup-supporters/ for this list
The NTRA Legislative Action Campaign funds the NTRA’s federal legislative work on Capitol Hill. Buyers and sellers may contribute at all major sale companies by donating one quarter of one percent of a horse’s sale price. Owners and breeders also may participate by contributing $50 per foal in the NTRA Foal program.
*Participation July 2013 through Sept. 2014, not including the 2014 Keeneland September Yearling sale.